Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

livecycle install failure

Level 1

LiveCycle install Error.PNGLiveCycle install Error 2.PNGLiveCycle start up.PNG

So trying to install Adobe livecycle and the first image top left is what happens at the end of the install.  then when you click ok the image top right is what show.  So I click ok and then go to start all programs it shows up and so I click run livecycle and the image bottom shows up for about 2 secs and then disappears and that's it.  I did look at processes and it shows up for a split sec then its gone.  I have downloaded it again and install the same thing happens.  I also ran this under a different profile and the same thing happens.  so just to make sure windows install isn't broken I ran winzip and that installed fine and runs without issues.  if any one has any insight on this it would be great.

thanks

Chris-

4 Replies

Level 1

tried the following listed in the URL for a windows 7 64bit PC.  didn't think I needed to grant access to temp as admin since I am a domain admin for the company, but end results still doesn't work. any more ideas would be great

thanks

chris

Employee

Moving this discussion to the LiveCycle Designer forum.

Level 2

is there any solution to this issue? I'm experiencing the same behaviour and reinstalling didn't help. I did the System File Checker, it found some errors, but it helped nothing. Please share the solution.

Kind regards,

Sergii.