Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

LiveCycle ES4. I am simply trying to move an image in-line with a text box to create a header. I needed to create a flowing subform for text to generate to mutliple pages. After changing the settings, it seems I cannot place the pictures and text where

Former Community Member

LiveCycle ES4. I am simply trying to move an image in-line with a text box to create a header.  I needed to create a flowing subform for text to generate to mutliple pages.  After changing the settings, it seems I cannot place the pictures and text where I want them.  I'm tryed moving them to the background, but doesn't work.  Is there a way to wrap the images so that they can be places whereever I want?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Select your picture and text within the flowed subform. Right click and select wrap in subform and make the subform a positioned subform. This will allow you to move the objects within that positioned subform the way you like them.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

Select your picture and text within the flowed subform. Right click and select wrap in subform and make the subform a positioned subform. This will allow you to move the objects within that positioned subform the way you like them.