Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

LiveCycle ES3 crashes when filling in the pdf Form (switching from Radio Button selection to Text field)

Former Community Member

Everytime when I switch from RadioButton selection to edit the Text Field in Preview Pdf, the LiveCycle Designer ES3 crashes with the error message: "Adobe LiveCycle Designer ES has stopped working":

crash msg.jpg

I could not figure out what is causing it: there are no errors or warnings in the form. What I do not get is that when I fill in the form from top to bottom of the table I do not experience any issues with the first "Comment" Text field. The problem occurs every time when I select the "OK" radiobutton and then click to the Text field (see the arrow in the screenshot).

Any help is appreciated as I have no clue why it is crashing. All the Text fields are identical in their properties.

Has anyone ever had this kind of issue? Unfortunately I could not find anything helpful in the previous forum discussions.

0 Replies