Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Livecycle Error [ALC-LCM-130-100] on SQL Server DB

Level 2

Greetings All,

I'm facing difficulties in setting up Adobe Livecycle with JBoss on Windows Server 2008 R2 using SQL Server 2008 R2 database,

SQLServer.jpg

when I googled the error i got to the PDF URL: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/es/errorCodeReference.pdf

the action description is "Information to be added." ?

which is not so helpful at all.

Can anyone help me please how to set up the Database in SQL Server to make the connection working ?

Thanks.

Albert

4 Replies

Level 2

it seems that Livecycle is not happily work with SQL Server 2008, eventhough i tried:

1. login using SA in the datasource configuration it is still failed cannot be tested with very vague not so helpful error message.

2. login using SQL Server Management Studio using the "LiveCycleUser" and password works fine no problem, but how come the test connection database doesn't work ?

SQLServerLogin.jpg

Any kind of help in setting this application is greatly appreciated.

Level 2

I've reinstalled the application server from using Weblogic and now using Websphere it is still the same failed error message.

Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.

Level 2

sadly is that after I downgrade the SQl Server from 2008 R2 into 2008, the error still exist !

where to look for detailed error message please ?

Former Community Member

Yes, I am facing the same problem that even if I downgrade the SQL Server 2008 R2 to SQL Sever 2008, the error message still exists. Is there any way to tackle this problem. Thank you.