Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

LiveCycle Designer how make full Reader Extended Form

Level 1

HI, I have developed a Dynamic Form using Live Cycle and then taken into Adobe PDF to add bookmarks. Finally save as a Reader Extended Dynamic Pdf with form fill options. Now the problem is that it is not fully extended and a person who is filling a form can not add comments. Any idea how can I get it done or anybody from Adobe help me by the right licence to activate this feature. Thanks.

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

dynamic forms using a completely different technology than regular PDF or AcroForms.

This technology (XFA) allows dynamic layouts but has some restrictions in comparision to static PDF's.

So commenting is one of the things that cannot be done on those forms.

Level 1

Hi, Thank you for your reply. I know that Adobe charges some amount to give you full extended rights. Anyone can guide me whom should I contact to buy the rights. thanks.

Level 10

Hi,

I think you misunderstood.

Commenting on dynamic forms is impossible. No matter how many rights you add to those forms.