Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

LiveCycle Designer Form not Exporting

Level 1

Hi Guys:

I created a form using LiveCycle Designer ES2 for a chart audit we were doing at some clinics. The forms have been filled out - a few of the spaces left blank but for the most part completed and saved. I'm now trying to use Acrobat X to go back and pull this data using the Tools>Forms>More Forms Options>Manage Form Data>Merge Multiple Files into a single spreadsheet and it's not pulling out all of the columns. I've even tried to just export one form and it's still not pulling out all the columns. Some of the columns were added after I initially created the form, but shouldn't they still be pulled out?

I'm about at wits end and would love any thoughts/advice! I would rather not spend my weekend manually keying all this data into Excel.

1 Reply

Level 10

Hi,

If you open the form in LC Designer, select one of the objects that is not exporting and go to the Object > Binding palette. There check to see what the Binding is set to. If you see None (or No Data Binding), then this explains why the data is not exporting. If you want the data to export it should be set to Name/Normal. The other condition would be a Global binding, but that also sets the value of fields with the same name.

Hope that helps,

Niall