I have a couple of questions with regards to the Livecycle Designer ES4 that i hope to get some advise:
1. Is Livecycle Designer ES4 coming of end of life, or end or support?
2. Currently i am using Livecycle Designer ES4 to create and edit dynamic PDF forms for my clients, if it is coming to end of support, do i need to migrate to AEM forms? Will i still be able to edit and create dynamic PDF forms using Livecycle Designer ES4?
3. If i still use Livecycle Designer ES4 to create and edit forms, is there any limitation?
4. About AEM, do they have a form designer program similar to Livecycle Designer ES4? Do i need to be train in a new environment again?
Basically i hope to be able to support my clients requirement, where we will create or edit dynamic forms for their use.
Please kindly advise,
Much appreciated, Thanks!
here's what I can say about your questions:
Thanks so much for your advise.
Can i also check with you on the following:
1. Will the forms created by Livecycle Designer still be able to read and input data by Adobe Reader when the Livecycle products go EOS of EOL?
2. For AEM Forms Designer, do they export out for PDF also for the adaptive forms created?
3. Would you be able to help provide me some advise on one of the smartforms that i am editing for my client now? If you can help, please kindly provide me your email address for me to send over a copy of the PDF file for your advice.