Expand my Community achievements bar.

Livecycle connector for sharepoint Set Document Content for Office documents

Former Community Member

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how the LiveCycle 9.5 connector for sharepoint works. It all works like a charm, exept for the set document content activity in a LiveCycle process.

When I have a file named  test.txt on my Sharepoint server, and I execute the process with the "set document content" activity to replace the content with the content of the same test.txt files' content which I changed for the experiment, it gets updated without any problems.

Yet, when I have a file named  test.docx on my Sharepoint server, and I try to replace the content with that of the content of the same test.docx file with altered content, the document content doesn't get updated to the new content.

Is there a certain configuration that I need to do, to make this work or is this a known issue of the connector?

Thanks in advance for your answer

Kind Regards,

Ronald Kamp

Junior Flex/Java/LiveCycle Consultant at iDA MediaFoundry.

1 Reply

Former Community Member

Hi Ronald,

I could not get this reproduced at my end. We were successfully able to replace contents of a .docx file as well.

Can you please attach the livecycle process along with the thread in case issue has not yet been resolved at your side?

Thanks

Raghu