Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

livecycle add and remove row table

Level 3

hi,

i have a livecycle expandable form. here there is a table and add row and remove row button for adding and removing table row.when i add additional feature for save form with data it will automatically show 10 rows of table as default. i want only showing 1 row as it was before adding additional rights. can u pls help me?

thanks

Ali

9 Replies

Level 7

Send your file and I will look at it.

Level 3

can u pls give me ur mail address? so i can send directly.

thanks

Ali

Former Community Member

I have a similar problem in LiveCycle, my second row is set to repeat with an add row button, when the form is submitted it comes through with three rows even if there is only one row of data entered. I have the minimum count at 1.

Former Community Member

unfortunately the form has some of our financial information on it and I won't be able to send it to you mouslander. Thank you for offering though.

Level 10

This effect happens when you activate the checkbox "repeat table for each data item" in the binding tab.

This is not neccessary, you only have to activate this checkbox for the row you want to add/remove at runtime.

Former Community Member

Thanks radzmar, I went back through everything and I hadn't named the row with a unique name. After doing so all is good!