Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Linux installer missing from Solution Accelerator 9.5 Download

Level 2

The only solution accelerator download that I find at https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?e=solution_accelerators is Solution_Accelerator_9_5_WWEFDJ_Win.zip.

The installation document (install_sa.pdf)) says to run the Linux installer from "/Disk1/InstData/Linux/NoVM" however when I unpacked the .zip download file I only see Windows installers.

SA9.5-zip.png

I've installed ES 2.5 from the provided virtual appliance which is a SUSE Linux system so I require the Linux installer. Any ideas where I can find the Linux installer?

4 Replies

Level 7

Brian:

There's indeed a separate UNIX version of the SAs.  Unfortunately, it does not seem to be posted.  I'll chase this internally.

Level 7

I am told that the UNIX version would be available "end of November".

Level 7

Brian:

Can you contact me at my firstname.lastname @ adobe.com ?

Level 2

Yes, same thing happens to me, I've downloaded lc_es2_connector_for_sharepoint_9.0.0.2_v1_win_jboss.zip since I've been using the Suse Linux Appliance installed from Adobe as trial (LiveCycleES2SP2.x86_64-0.0.4).

and now I'm  stuck since the 86 MB zipped file doesn't have anything to do with the Linux Virtual Appliance (eg. no linux installation files ?).