Expand my Community achievements bar.

ldap and workspace and process management

Former Community Member

Hi,

I am using OPENDS as my LDAP server and I have configured a group names Validators inside the new domain and also created a new user named validator1  as a member of this group after saving the changes to LDAP. I synchronized my changes with livecycle for the Enterprise Domain against which this LDAP server is configured. Synchronization goes through fine and I can see the new group and  the user. Then I assigned a Livecycle Workspace User Role to Validators Group

After this I created a Process Definition in Livecycle and using Assign Task I assigned it to Validators group queue, but when I logged on to Workspace using validator1 user I can't see the Validators Group Queue under this user, why?

Thanks,

Vik

1 Reply

Level 2

Hi,

Did you make a recording and replay of the process, does it come to the task assignment ?

Is the latetest version of the process checked-in and active reflecting your changes ?

Did you check the server log file if some errors maybe occor ?

Could have many reasons, proper debugging is here needed to see where something is missing. From the points you mention it looks fine.

rgs

Dieter