Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

LCES2 License question - Very urgent

Level 10

We have downloaded the binaries from Adobe site and got the Serial number. I don't know how/where to mention the serial number.

We already installed the product. In the Admin UI, it just asking about the license type (EVAL, DEV, NFR, IDEV, Production). But I don't know where to mention the Serial Key.

Please help.

Nith

6 Replies

Level 7

You don't type the serial number anywhere.  Adobe changed the model starting with ES2.

Level 10

Thanks Jayan,

In this case, I should not use the Trial version of LCES2 to install in PROD. Am I correct?

Nith

Level 2

The PROD system is not expiring, this is the difference between the other license settings.

If you are holding a valid license this is the configuration to select

rgs

Dieter

Level 10

Hi Dieter,

My question is :

Is the serial number comes along with the Installable binaries or we need to key-in the serial number somewhere in AdmiUI.

From Jeyan's comments on this forum, I understand that the serial number is not required to keyed-in.

But, we have got a trial version DVD and installed it. Do we need to re-download our software and install it again?

Thanks,

Nith

Level 2

Hi Nith,

You are fine with the Trial Version downloads since they are the same as the licensed software. Just make sure you apply the latest service pack. If you installed LC ES2 there is a SP1 avialable.

No you do not need to enter anywhere the serial key in the ADMINUI

rgs

Dieter