Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

LCCS Room Console unable to delete Nodes/Collections/Items...

Level 3

hi,

I'm unable to use the Room Console to delete/modify anything in rooms. Is there a problem with the system? (I checked health.acrobat.com and it doesn't list any issues.)

-sandy

4 Replies

Level 3

I should have specified that this is new behavior. Last week I was able to delete/modify things with no problems.

Level 3

I was able to write a python script to removed the nodes. Still not sure why the RoomConsole was unable to do so.

Once I removed all the nodes, then I was able to remove the users (from within my app).

Former Community Member

I am not sure whats going wrong. I just tried on one of my production room and it worked fine. I could delete nodes. Can I try again ?

Thanks

Hironmay Basu

Level 3

The problem seems to be fixed. I was able to use a python script to clear out the room. Is it possible that the RoomConsole just wasn't able to deal with the data it was receiving for some reason? (Different response versions or something?)