Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

LC is no longer included with Acrobat?

Level 1

I designed a form a while back using LC and now have to make an edit. Meanwhile, I "upgraded" (I use that term loosely) to Creative Cloud which includes the latest and greatest version of Acrobat. But upon going to the Edit feature of Acrobat to access LC, I find that it no longer part of Acrobat like it used to be. No, it is now a $299 standalone product. What gives? Now my simple form is rendered useless unless I pay the ransom? Is this really the case? I upgraded to a product with less functionality? Paying $199 for Acrobat isn't enough?

3 Replies

Employee

Hi Joe,

I hope you are talking about LiveCycle Designer not being bundled with latest version of Acrobat, Is that correct?

Pls go through another thread on this forum which is related to this http://forums.adobe.com/message/5277607

--Santosh

Level 1

i don't know... But i remeber that in the installation was an optional to install it