Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Landscape for Development , Testing & Production

Former Community Member

Hi,

We are about to Install the LiveCycle ES in our organization. To have the landscape, It would be great if you can help me on some clarifications.

How do we go for Development, Testing and Production setup for LiveCycle ES. Do we install the server 3 instances (3 times) one connecting to development database, one to testing database and one to production database? If so, Can I install all the three instances on a single server. Wont the server be overloaded? IWe got the idea about exporting and importing processes between servers using LCAs.

Is my understanding of Landscape right interms of Installation? Or do we have any other way of doing it. I'm not an administrator, but my client just need a idea about how this installation happens.

Thanks in advance,

k.c

1 Reply

Level 4

Hi!

There is no problem to have more LiveCycle instances on one physical server. You can use virtualization. Be aware, the application is memory hungry, so allocate at least 2.5GB for each instance. 4GB is nice. Of course it depends on what do you plan to do

It is annoying to transfer processes and resources from one instance (development) do another (production).

--- Jaroslav