Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

JavaScript for completely locking pdf after digitally signing

Level 2

I currently use both Abobe Acrobat XI and Livecycle Designer ES4.

When i want to add the option to completely lock down a document after digitally signing (inc disabling of the 'clear signature' option) i execute javascript within the properties of the digital signature which works fine no problem.

Im lead to believe that Livecycle will remove any scripting from a pdf created within acrobat as it uses its own flavour so to speak.

My question is, does anybody know what the Livecycle equivalent is to have the option of locking after signing (as image) and disable the 'clear signature' feature post signing?

sign.jpg

Any feedbcak is appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Not sure where your pic is from.  But in LC Designer you can specify what you want locked after signing.

sigLock.JPG

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Not sure where your pic is from.  But in LC Designer you can specify what you want locked after signing.

sigLock.JPG

Level 2

Thanks for your input g5spark.

Since posting on this forum I have since discovered the feature you have highlighted.