Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Issue with Yahoo Business Mail

Level 1

I created a Fill-in form in LiveCycle with button with "Submit" option as PDF the URL is set to mailto:customerservice@livewellmedical.com.  This works as desired for most customers, however, I have one customer that uses Yahoo Business Mail (online).  This customer does not get an email form to open when he clicks the submit button.  Any one have an idea on possible issues or fixes?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Brian

2 Replies

Level 7

This sounds more like an Adobe Acrobat problem than a LiveCycle problem. Perhaps the Acrobat community could help you.

Level 2

This is happening because of the client-side email software configuration. To bypass client side email software, you should set the submit button to point to a server-side script such as PHP or ASP.net.

Check out the following website for online examples on how to submit to a server side script and bypass client-side email software:

http://www.pdfemail.net/examples/