Expand my Community achievements bar.

isssue with ScreenShareSubscriber flash 10 lib

Level 2

i get n error when i try to use the class  ScreenShareSubscriber flash. it alway showing error  mx.containers.Canvas not found. finaly i open the source i found the following imports in ScreenShareSubscribe.as

import mx.containers.Canvas;
import mx.core.ScrollPolicy;
import mx.core.UIComponent;
import mx.effects.Move;
import mx.events.ScrollEvent;

when i comment out the imports the viewer start working in flash. why this imports are used in
ScreenShareSubscribe.as for flash ?? is there any use of this import ?
4 Replies

Former Community Member

Hi ,

You are absolutely right. This was a bug on our part and I will look at why this was put in. We generate some Flash only code from our original flex based code, so there may be an error in that generation script.

But you are right, these imports shouldn’t be there. All mx imports are part of flex and they should not be in Flash only. We will get this fixed in next SDK drop. For now, just comment out these files if you are linking to the source.

Thanks for the info.

Regards

Hironmay Basu

Level 2

there are few more error in ilb for flash. please lookinto it.

the following class are missing in source

import com.adobe.rtc.collaboration.screenShareSubscriberClasses.screenShareSubscriberCursorAssets.ScreenShareSubscriberCursorNormal;
import com.adobe.rtc.collaboration.screenShareSubscriberClasses.screenShareSubscriberCursorAssets.ScreenShareSubscriberCursorClick;

so i just created a new class there and attached the class to a movieclip now the cursor is working fine

Former Community Member

Thanks for reporting. We will check this at our end and see whether these were required and how were they missed. This was the very first version , so may be it has some issues here and there, but your feedback definitely helps.

Thanks

Hironmay Basu

Employee

Hi Anil,

Thanks again for reporting the issue. We fixed issue1 and it must be available for the next release. I have attached the file and swc for your reference.

As for the second issue, I guess you are using source for your app. In that case you might have to add screenshare assets swc to your projects buildpath. You can find the swc at connect/cocomo/src/com/adobe/rtc/collaboration/screenShareSubscriberAssets/shareScreenSkins.swc . Adding the swc would fix the second issue for you without having you to do any hack.

Thanks

Arun