Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Is there any way to display dynamic value in tool tip? I have tried: this.assist.toolTip.value = this.rawValue; for a text field on "mouseEnter" event but it is not displaying the current raw value. It is displaying previous raw value of the field.. Plea

Level 1

Is there any way to display dynamic value in tool tip?

I have tried:       

this.assist.toolTip.value = this.rawValue; for a text field on "mouseEnter" event

but it is not displaying the current  raw value. It is displaying previous raw value of the field..

I have written 'AAAA' but it is not displaying it on first mouseEnter event

Capture_1.JPG

When i am performing mouseEnter event for 2nd time it is giving the right value.

Capture_2.JPG

Now I have changed the value to 'BBBB' but on first mouseEnter event it is displaying the previous value i.e. 'AAAA'

Capture_3.JPG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

I got the solution. I was writing the script("this.assist.toolTip.value = this.rawValue;") on "mouseEnter" event but need to write script on "Exit" event of the field.

solution.JPG

Thank you.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 1

I got the solution. I was writing the script("this.assist.toolTip.value = this.rawValue;") on "mouseEnter" event but need to write script on "Exit" event of the field.

solution.JPG

Thank you.