Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Is there any limitation on the number of rooms you can create in one application?

Former Community Member

Thanks,

ehud

6 Replies

Level 3

From staff: "we don't limit the number of rooms you can create. When you create a  room we just allocate a few static data structures (file-like database  rows) so the physical limit would be our data repository size. Note that  if you create thousands of rooms you'll have a very hard time trying to  manage them via DevPortal and/or service API (all rooms for the account  are kept in a single "folder" so listing that folder will be a very  slow operation) but you can keep the list in your database."

Former Community Member

Always appreciated when community members step in to help each other out =)

nigel

Level 3

welcome! better you keep on coding - and your code is my code ;))

Level 3

the problem is there should be a "Search this Forum" not "Search all Forums". if you want to search in LCCS only you need find out where and how, which is not very userfriendly.

People end up using "Search all Forums" and dont find related hits. Only few people would dig through the options - only nerds like me ;)))

Former Community Member

What I usually do is preface my search with "LCCS". That tends to narrow it

down.

nigel