Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Is livecycle rights management provide support for android(mobile) for protection and viewing file securely- interms of API/SDK or App?

Former Community Member

I have gone through the rights management flow of Livecycle for microsoft office extension.

However, was interested to know about is there any app or SDKs supported by livecycle on mobile devices(android).

Case study of rights management shows that live cycle has deployed and offered solutions in mobile devices using SDKs. However, couldn't find any resources or documents regarding the same.

2 Replies

Level 8

I'm a little lost in determining the types of documents you're trying to protect.  If the desire is to protect Office documents for opening on a mobile device LiveCycle won't help you.  If it's PDFs that's a different story.

Former Community Member

Ok, that means live cycle (in mobile devices) is protecting only pdf documents at this point of time.

So what about in the PC and MAC ? Live cycle has the capability to protect and consume/view office or other documents?

Also is there any plans to support files/documents(apart from pdf) in the android(mobile) devices?