Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Is LiveCycle Designer ES4 11 still available for commercial purchase?

Level 1

I was recently told by our sourcing department that ES4 is no longer commercially available, but she was not able to tell me what the proper replacement for this software is.  Is there a replacement software for ES4, or was she given incorrect information by our reseller?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

It has been rolled into Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Forms Designer, which you can read more about here: Adobe LiveCycle Blog | News and Infomation about Adobe LiveCycle Enterprise Suite

and you'll find a trial download here: Adobe - LiveCycle Developer Center | Adobe Developer Connection

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

It has been rolled into Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Forms Designer, which you can read more about here: Adobe LiveCycle Blog | News and Infomation about Adobe LiveCycle Enterprise Suite

and you'll find a trial download here: Adobe - LiveCycle Developer Center | Adobe Developer Connection

Level 1

George,

Thank you for the reply and the links!  I will look further into AEM for our business.