Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Is it possible to provide type hinting using Store Content from Content Repository Connector DSC?

Level 2

I’m using the Store Content method to store a file into an nt:unstructured node in my CRX repository. I want to add custom properties to that node.  All the custom properties I add end up being strings which is inconvenient because some properties are dates and this will inhibit selecting nodes using a date range.  The Sling POST servlet documentation indicates that you can provide type hints for custom properties however I can’t seem to get this to work using the Content Repository DSC.

Any suggestions?

2 Replies

Level 7

Hello, I am using AEM 6.3 version and want to use "Store The Content In repository" activity to store content on crx repository.

I am able to create the node/content on CRX repository but not able to define or set custom properties.

There are some default properties defined under Mixin List and PropertiesMap which I am able to use.

But I want to customize properties according to project need like price, itemName etc. How do I do.

How do I use or customize properties : Mixin List and PropertiesMap

Level 7

Want to feed some more input to these problems. How I customize these two properties.

1754106_pastedImage_0.png