Expand my Community achievements bar.

Is it possible to provide type hinting using Store Content from Content Repository Connector DSC?

Level 2

I’m using the Store Content method to store a file into an nt:unstructured node in my CRX repository. I want to add custom properties to that node.  All the custom properties I add end up being strings which is inconvenient because some properties are dates and this will inhibit selecting nodes using a date range.  The Sling POST servlet documentation indicates that you can provide type hints for custom properties however I can’t seem to get this to work using the Content Repository DSC.

Any suggestions?

2 Replies

Level 7

Hello, I am using AEM 6.3 version and want to use "Store The Content In repository" activity to store content on crx repository.

I am able to create the node/content on CRX repository but not able to define or set custom properties.

There are some default properties defined under Mixin List and PropertiesMap which I am able to use.

But I want to customize properties according to project need like price, itemName etc. How do I do.

How do I use or customize properties : Mixin List and PropertiesMap

Level 7

Want to feed some more input to these problems. How I customize these two properties.

1754106_pastedImage_0.png