Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Is it possible to change the colour of the highlighted fields in a form? And if so how?

Former Community Member

Hi there,

I would like to know how to change the highlighted fields that show up on a form once it has been designed and PDF'd. I know i can turn it on or off but i would like to just change the colour so it matches our styling of the company.

Is there a way to do this and if so how??? If not thats fine i just need to know if there is a way.

Thanks

Jennah

5 Replies

Former Community Member

Thank you Marc for that helpful forum.

It didnt really help me but it encouraged me to look in a different spot and i found a button on Adobe acrobat pro v9 under edit prefernces forms and there it was to change the highlight colour so thank you very much.

Cheers!

Level 10

I don't believe that preference setting will travel with the PDF - it's just for your local copy of Acrobat.

Former Community Member

Hi,

What do you mean by travel? Is that when it wont change all settings across the board? e.g another staff member with adobe acrobat wont have the same settings as i do?

I am the only one creating the forms and using any adobe settings anyway so i guess it wont really matter that they dont have the same settings as i do but its not hard to change them on all pc's anyway.

Thanks though.

Level 10

Yeah, it's just a local preference setting.

You either have to set it by script or do the preference setting on each copy of Acrobat.