Invalid Session Error

Former Community Member

Hello,

Using PHP, I'm creating a token with the following code:

$acc = new RTCAccount("https://collaboration.adobelivecycle.com/user");

$acc->login("username", "passwd");

$sess = $acc->getSession("myfirstroom");

$token = $sess->getAuthenticationToken("secret", "John", "john", 100);

Then I pass $token to my application and use it to authenticate. This was all working but all of a sudden it stopped working, instead started to give the following error:

09:10:30 GMT+0300    requestInfo null?guk=ZzpudWxsOg==&mode=xml&x=0.2071044179610908

#THROWING ERROR# requestInfo catch statement

INVALID_INSTANCE: Invalid Instance

at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerBase/receiveError()[E:\flashfarm\branches\connect\1108\SDKApp\payload\libs\player10.3\src\com\adobe\rtc\session\managers\SessionManagerBase.as:330]

at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerFMS/receiveError()[E:\flashfarm\branches\connect\1108\SDKApp\payload\libs\player10.3\src\com\adobe\rtc\session\managers\SessionManagerFMS.as:325]

at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerAdobeHostedServices/receiveError()[E:\flashfarm\branches\connect\1108\SDKApp\payload\libs\player10.3\src\com\adobe\rtc\session\managers\SessionManagerAdobeHostedServices.as:280]

at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerAdobeHostedServices/onMeetingError()[E:\flashfarm\branches\connect\1108\SDKApp\payload\libs\player10.3\src\com\adobe\rtc\session\managers\SessionManagerAdobeHostedServices.as:116]

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

at com.adobe.rtc.session.sessionClasses::MeetingInfoService/requestInfo()[E:\flashfarm\branches\connect\1108\SDKApp\payload\libs\player10.3\src\com\adobe\rtc\session\sessionClasses\MeetingInfoService.as:157]

at com.adobe.rtc.session.sessionClasses::MeetingInfoService/requestRoomInfo()[E:\flashfarm\branches\connect\1108\SDKApp\payload\libs\player10.3\src\com\adobe\rtc\session\sessionClasses\MeetingInfoService.as:119]

at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerAdobeHostedServices/getMeetingInfo()[E:\flashfarm\branches\connect\1108\SDKApp\payload\libs\player10.3\src\com\adobe\rtc\session\managers\SessionManagerAdobeHostedServices.as:92]

at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerAdobeHostedServices/onAuthenticationSuccess()[E:\flashfarm\branches\connect\1108\SDKApp\payload\libs\player10.3\src\com\adobe\rtc\session\managers\SessionManagerAdobeHostedServices.as:135]

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

at com.adobe.rtc.authentication::AbstractAuthenticator/onLoginSuccess()[E:\flashfarm\branches\connect\1108\SDKApp\payload\libs\player10.3\src\com\adobe\rtc\authentication\AbstractAuthenticator.as:188]

at com.adobe.rtc.authentication::AdobeHSAuthenticator/doLogin()[E:\flashfarm\branches\connect\1108\SDKApp\payload\libs\player10.3\src\com\adobe\rtc\authentication\AdobeHSAuthenticator.as:209]

at com.adobe.rtc.authentication::AbstractAuthenticator/login()[E:\flashfarm\branches\connect\1108\SDKApp\payload\libs\player10.3\src\com\adobe\rtc\authentication\AbstractAuthenticator.as:155]

at com.adobe.rtc.session.sessionClasses::MeetingInfoService/fixAuthParams()[E:\flashfarm\branches\connect\1108\SDKApp\payload\libs\player10.3\src\com\adobe\rtc\session\sessionClasses\MeetingInfoService.as:101]

at com.adobe.rtc.session.sessionClasses::MeetingInfoService/requestInfo()[E:\flashfarm\branches\connect\1108\SDKApp\payload\libs\player10.3\src\com\adobe\rtc\session\sessionClasses\MeetingInfoService.as:130]

at com.adobe.rtc.session.sessionClasses::MeetingInfoService/requestRoomInfo()[E:\flashfarm\branches\connect\1108\SDKApp\payload\libs\player10.3\src\com\adobe\rtc\session\sessionClasses\MeetingInfoService.as:119]

at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerAdobeHostedServices/getMeetingInfo()[E:\flashfarm\branches\connect\1108\SDKApp\payload\libs\player10.3\src\com\adobe\rtc\session\managers\SessionManagerAdobeHostedServices.as:92]

at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerAdobeHostedServices/http://www.adobe.com/2006/connect/cocomo/session/internal::login()[E:\flashfarm\branches\connect\1108\SDKApp\payload\libs\player10.3\src\com\adobe\rtc\session\managers\SessionManagerAdobeHostedServices.as:152]

at com.adobe.rtc.session::ConnectSession/login()[E:\flashfarm\branches\connect\1108\SDKApp\payload\libs\player10.3\src\com\adobe\rtc\session\ConnectSession.as:502]

at com.adobe.rtc.session::ConnectSessionContainer/commitProperties()[E:\flashfarm\branches\connect\1108\SDKApp\payload\libs\player10.3\src\com\adobe\rtc\session\ConnectSessionContainer.as:410]

at mx.core::UIComponent/validateProperties()[E:\dev\4.5.1\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core\UIComponent.as:8209]

at mx.managers::LayoutManager/validateProperties()[E:\dev\4.5.1\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\managers\LayoutManager.as:597]

at mx.managers::LayoutManager/doPhasedInstantiation()[E:\dev\4.5.1\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\managers\LayoutManager.as:783]

at mx.managers::LayoutManager/doPhasedInstantiationCallback()[E:\dev\4.5.1\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\managers\LayoutManager.as:1180]

Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Adding autoLogin="false" to my cSession element solved the issue.

Thanks nzezelj, your response was a heads up for me.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Level 4

Just a few thoughts:

Not sure about the specifics of your problem, but "invalid instance" ( up to LCCS swc v.2.0.0 ) meant " your room name is mispelled, your room doesn't exist..etc. Try upgrading to LCCS v2.1.0 and see if you get the new room "not-found" error message, maybe that'll help diagnose your problem ?

Former Community Member

Thanks but I'm already using LCCS v 2.1, and I'm sure that my room name is correct. As I said, that code was working before.

It's really sad to see that a very good technological idea such as LCCS has not a very good support.

Any other ideas?

Former Community Member

Hi there,

Umm... Haven’t we been helping you all along? It’s really sad to see that you’d rather insult the people trying to help than work toward an answer.

nigel

Former Community Member

Hi Nigel,

I really don't want to insult anybody. Actually the word "support" was wrong. I should have said "documentation". I'm not sad because I couldn't get a reply from an employee on a forum. I'm sad I couldn't found any other way to work toward an answer. I don't know how to be more helpful to describe my problem actually.

Please don't be offended, I know you're putting a lot of effort trying to solve the problems posted here.

Level 4

Just curious why you have a null in the first debug line:

09:10:30 GMT+0300    requestInfo null?guk=ZzpudWxsOg==&mode=xml&x=0.2071044179610908

Thanks,

Nikola

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Adding autoLogin="false" to my cSession element solved the issue.

Thanks nzezelj, your response was a heads up for me.

Level 4

Hi,

Yes, autoLogin=false is a must for token authentication.  Glad to be of help.

Invalid instance is yet another "not so helpful" error message.  I will look into it and see if we can fix it for next release.

Thanks,

Nikola

Former Community Member

Props to Dr AlexGor, who reported the real problem here - the ConnectSession was trying to login before you could pass the right Room URL..

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----