Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Installed Acrobat Pro XI and it uninstalled LiveCycle 3 - Where do I find LiveCycle 4?

Level 1

Hello,  Look for the method to download LiveCycle 4.

Installed Acrobat Pro XI on multiple desktops (upgrading from 9) that had LiveCycle ES 3.  The install of XI removed LiveCycle 3.   I see from the note below that We can get LiveCycle 4 for install.

Can you help direct us through that process?

Thanks,

Chuck 

You’ve probably already heard that LiveCycle Designer will no longer be shipping with Acrobat XI. But don’t panic. For those of you who have been using LiveCycle Designer with Acrobat 8*, Acrobat 9 or Acrobat X and want to upgrade to the latest and greatest, we’re offering a free version of LiveCycle once you upgrade to Acrobat XI, just so you can keep on using the programs you’re used to working with. Just get in touch with us and let us know that you’ve upgraded to Acrobat XI. Our customer service representatives will be happy to provide you with the latest version of LiveCycle Designer so you can continue to get your work done as usual with Acrobat XI.

0 Replies