Expand my Community achievements bar.

Inserting multiple checkboxes into a table cell

Level 1

Hi all, new to Livecycle so I could use a little advice.

I'm trying to insert multiple checkboxes into a single table cell, but as far as I can tell that seems impossible as one checkbox fills the entire cell. Now how do I go about splitting the table cell into 2 rows so that I can insert both of the checkboxes?

I've also got to add a button to create new rows for the table on click so I don't know if that will factor into the answer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|        Header               |           Header2             |           Header3           |

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|                                  |                                      |__________________|

|                                  |                                      |                                    |

I hope this crappy ascii drawing comes out right, but that's what I need to happen.

Thanks!

0 Replies