Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Inserting Livecycle page into a different Livecycle form

Former Community Member

I've been searching around for an answer for a while, but I haven't seen a similar question.

I currently have a Livecycle form made up of several pages, and I am trying to insert a page from a different form. For example, I have 8 pages in form A, and I am trying to insert form B into the 9th page of A, but I cannot find anything in the menus about inserting a page from another form. Can this be done? They have both been created in Livecycle Designer ES v 8.2.1, and they are both editable forms (which they need to be kept as such.)

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Select the desired object in the hierarchie, open the context menu with a rght click and select to save to object a fragment.

It will be stored in your fragment library.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

you can use fragments to reuse portions of a form in other form.

Here's a small tutorial about fragments.

http://forms.stefcameron.com/category/form-fragments/

Former Community Member

Hi,

Thank you for your answer and the link. Follow up question - what would be the easiest way of getting the form page into .xdp so that it can be used as a fragment?

Correct answer by
Level 10

Select the desired object in the hierarchie, open the context menu with a rght click and select to save to object a fragment.

It will be stored in your fragment library.