Expand my Community achievements bar.

in my form multiple responses are possible. Is there a way to only allow one response per question?

Level 1

I am using Adobe LiveCycle Designer to develop a form for my online class. In one section multiple responses are possible. Is there a way to only allow one response per question?

5 Replies

Level 1

I want only one check box to be used with the 4 multiple choices the student can make. So only one answer out of four... Radio buttons will work also.

Thanks!

Level 8

Not sure if I understand, do you want to know how to put radio buttons on your form or do you want the radio buttons to programmatically do something?

Kyle

Level 1

So sorry... I have them on the form but want them so that only one out of four can be chosen.... No multiple answers. Just one answer out of the four questions.

Level 8

Oh maybe you don't have the radio buttons under the same exclusion group. In your hierarchy pallet, drag the individual radio buttons to under the same RadioButtonList. You can also drag the actual objects directly on top of each other then move them to wherever you want.

Kyle