Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Impersonating (Information passed in process context)

Level 2

Hi

Do you have an idea on what are the information passed in process context.

let me tell you what I am trying to do. I am invoking a process which contains a retrieve content(documentum) service that uses the process context as login mode. The process context that is used to invoke is made by impersonating (ie using admin user creditential to create a context for another user). Now I am able to invoke the process but I get login exception in documentum service.

Thanks

3 Replies

Former Community Member

Hi Dhanesh,

That's expected. Because using impersonation you have got the ticket which is valid on LiveCycle but not for Documentum. So livecycle has no way to establish communication with Documentum server unless it has that user's password as well.

Process context however, can be used in the scenario where you create a ServiceClientFactory for a user who is synced on both LiveCycle and DCTM. You authenticate the user to LiveCycle, and pass on the context to Documentum Connector through process context.

Hope that answers your question.

Thanks and Regards,

Raghu

Level 2

Hi Raghu

Thanks for the reply

So does that mean that if I have Single sign on implemented for livecycle the ECM connector will not work with process context ?

Thanks

Level 2

finally I heard back from Adobe.And the answer is No.

When you implement Single sign on for Adobe. you will not be able to use the option of process context in login settings for EMC documentum connector.

there is another bug that adobe has with Execute Dql Quey service