Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

I need to specify a "style"

Former Community Member

I am working thru the book that Jono suggested (Thank you Jono) "Creating Dynamic Forms with Adobe LiveCycle Designer" by J.P.Terry and I'm on the second to the last chapter where I need to create a Translation document by linking to a Translation Web Service. I really think this is something we could use in our Spanish division but I can't get it to work. The web service keeps saying that my XML file doesn't have a style assigned to it but it does show "document" as the style type.

When I look at the xml view of the form in LiveCycle, the only mention of 'style' is

<?templateDesigner StyleID aped3?>

I don't know enough about Data Connections to even guess as to what it's talking about.

So what do I need to change  so that the Translation Web Service will recognize my form and let the Data Connection get the translation?

If anyone needs to see all that gibberish from either the web service or the xml view, I will gladly paste it. I can't wait for the day when I can look at this stuff and it makes sense. I'm not even sure I'll live that long.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

0 Replies