Expand my Community achievements bar.

I need some help figuring out why parts of my form don't work

Level 1

I have built a couple forms to use with my work, the first 1 is a write up sheet that I fill out while on a field job. When complete, I have an insert button that inserts times, dates customer info and employee info into a MYSQL database that is pertinent to the second form  which is a standard type timecard. It is with the timecard form that I am having problems. On the timecard form I have a radio button list with seven buttons (1 for each "start/stop" row of the timecard) when I click a button it makes a subform on the second page visible that allows me to insert the data from my database into the start/stop field of the timecard. I used the action builder to make these subforms visable and invisible and this all works except for 1. Also one of the subforms won't insert the data. I can't for the life of me figure out why, I have gone over both problems and don't see anything to cause it. I was hoping that I could upload my form and database somewhere and have somebody look it over, maybe I have overlooked something but at this point I have studied the problems for 3 days and haven't figured either out.  any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks

0 Replies