Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

I have downloaded LiveCycle Designer but can not install trial for 60 days. (Windows 8). "Error ...

Level 1

I have downloaded LiveCycle Designer but can not install trial for 60 days. (Windows 8). Message: "Error 1311.Source file not found: C:Users\Pat\AppData\Local\Temp\7zOC065.tmp\English.cab. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it". Can I get help from you? Thanks //Patrik

11 Replies

Level 1

... and when I am testing to dubbel-klick att "English.cab" its like "unzipping" and createds a lot of files .(THe same with the file "Core.cab"). Don´t knew if I am supposed to dubbel-klick on these files but sadly it did not help. + when I dubbel-klick at "setup.exe" I get this message: "Error reading setup initialization file".

It is when I dubbel-klick att "Designer.msi" that I get this: "Error 1311.Source file not found: C:Users\Pat\AppData\Local\Temp\7zOC065.tmp\English.cab. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it".

Level 1

I was also getting this error until I clicked the setup application in the folder instead of the Designer Windows Installer Package, then it worked. Give that a try?

Level 1

Where did you find the trial download?

Been all over the livecylce site and do not see a download button, even on the page one page says download trial version (US).

Level 1

I went to this site and chose download: Designer ES4 comprehensive design tool | Adobe LiveCycle Enterprise Suite 4

From there I was given a choice between a server edition or LiveCycle ES4 - Designer edition.

Level 1

THANKS!!!

that url was never given to me when I clicked the get trial version link on their home page for livecylce

Level 1

Hi,

I've got the same problem. I got the .zip with the installation files. I had unzipped it, and it was throwing the same error. For me worked, that i didn't unzipped it and i run the setup in the winrar. Sorry for my bad english.. Hope it will help you

Level 1

Hi, could you please tell me where you found the trial of Livecycle designer, I have been looking for days, thanks,

jt

Level 1

I do not get the option to download a trial version or even a server version.  Does anyone have another link for a trial version of livecycle designer ES4?

Level 1

I have been looking also for days, weeks!!  Can anyone help us??

thanks