Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

I have a client who wants me to edits some of these interactive PDFs created in LiveCycle Designer. I am not a programmer, do I need to know how to code in order to use this program?

Level 1

I have a client who wants me to edits some of these interactive PDFs created in LiveCycle Designer. I am not a programmer, do I need to know how to code in order to use this program?

3 Replies

Level 6

Coding is required for some behavior. It also depends on whether the form is static or dynamic. In general, dynamic forms require more coding than static forms.

Level 1

They already have many of the forms already created... they just need font updates as well as logo updates. Is that something that can be done easily without a lot of coding knowledge? Do you think it is something that can be learned on the fly if I were to purchase LiveCycle?

Level 6

Yes, that type of thing probably won't require any scripting and should be easy to accomplish without much experience.