Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

I am working in Adobe DC Pro.

Level 1

I am working in Adobe DC pro to edit a document. The document has these thick, bold lines throughout. How can I get rid of these lines, presumably caused by sizing issues.

bold_lines.PNG

3 Replies

Level 1

Hi WillElearn,

Do you know the origin of these documents? How they were made and/or anything else about them?

When you go into Edit, are you able to select these lines? What I have a hunch is that the lines are not "in addition" to the normal thin lines you are expecting so that if you were to delete them, there would no no line. Nonetheless, you can try and and hopefully my concern may not be correct.

One other option is if you have Adobe Illustrator, you can open these documents into Illustrator, select the lines and make the lines narrower. Unfortunately there's no way I know of to change the thickness of a line in Acrobat.

If you can get to the origin application of the document, than you can chose thinner lines at that point.

Please let us know what you find.

Level 1

Thanks for the reply, Gary. The form was originally in LiveCycle. It was then converted into an Adobe DC document. I am copying and pasting cells within the document, and when I copy and paste sometimes bold lines form. Someone told me that I could open the document and LiveCycle and fix the issue; however, when I attempt to open the document in LiveCycle I have conversion problems and the document does not appear as it should. bold_lines2.PNG

Level 1

Hi WillElearn,

I think I know more about brain surgery than I do about Live Cycle so perhaps you are on own with that.

However, I wonder if when you copy and paste you are also (somehow) copying the actual lines for the cells and pasting them causes them to appear bolder.

Can you copy and paste what you need to do OUTSIDE of edit mode? Perhaps Edit mode is the cause here?