Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

I am trying to deploy an application and it fails with the error below.

Level 1

How do I resolve this deploy problem?

Log messages: 

[3/22/13 9:28:42:539 CDT] 000000d9 ApplicationSt E com.adobe.idp.applicationmanager.application.impl.ApplicationStoreImpl create ApplicationStoreImpl:create:application exists:6201:FMLA: version :2.0

[3/22/13 9:28:42:539 CDT] 000000d9 ApplicationSt E com.adobe.idp.applicationmanager.application.impl.ApplicationStoreImpl create ApplicationStoreImpl:create:ExceptionFMLA : version : 2.0 : has already been created. only updates to the application are supported after they are created

[3/22/13 9:28:42:539 CDT] 000000d9 ApplicationMa E com.adobe.idp.applicationmanager.service.ApplicationManagerService _importApplicationArchive ApplicationManagerService:importApplication():DSCException:FMLA : version : 2.0 : has already been created. only updates to the application are supported after they are created

[3/22/13 9:28:42:555 CDT] 000000d9 ApplicationMa E com.adobe.idp.applicationmanager.service.ApplicationManagerService _importApplicationArchive ApplicationManagerService:importApplication():archive cleanup exception:9601:null

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi,

Are you trying to import an application in the server as a LCA? Have you checked whether that application was existing previously or not? Sometimes if the application archieve is corrupted this type of situation might happen. Another reason might be you have already deployed application of the same name. try to undeploy the application if you have in the same name and try doing it. You can also import that in thw orkbench if you have got individual files.

Thanks,

Bibhu.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi,

Are you trying to import an application in the server as a LCA? Have you checked whether that application was existing previously or not? Sometimes if the application archieve is corrupted this type of situation might happen. Another reason might be you have already deployed application of the same name. try to undeploy the application if you have in the same name and try doing it. You can also import that in thw orkbench if you have got individual files.

Thanks,

Bibhu.

Level 1

I think the LCA is corrupted. It existed on the server previously. Even undeploying and removing did not work. One person said a work around is to create a new minor versions or a new application name.He said that the LCA never gets deleted from the database. It is marked inactive, but sometimes Livecycle considers it active. He said a last resort would be to go into the database and delete the entry from the table.

Thanks for the response.