Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

I am having an issue getting my side by side subforms to flow to the next page properly.

Level 1

Each subform contains a table.  I created a master page with two content areas.  I place the first subform in content area 1 and the second in content area 2.  I have tried several different pagination setups, but no matter what I try the first table will go into the second content area on overflow.  Can anybody tell me how to set up the forms so that they flow to the next page instead of the next content area?

2 Replies

Level 2

I have never found a way to have a 2 or more column form break over a page correctly. The best you can do is break the columns into smaller pieces and wrap those pieces in full width non breaking subforms. That way piece by piece the form will break correctly over the page.

Level 10

Hi,

On the pagination palette of the subform you can specify the after goto content area "...", which sounds like it would help.  There's also this blog about the problems of two column splitting Displaying Parallel Columns of Text

Regards

Bruce