Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

How to set document rights for pdf template with Adobe Life Cycle Designer ES4

Level 1

I purchased recently a license of adobe life cycle ES4. I developed a new pdf template and I intended to use an OK button for uploading attachments into this form. I used the action generator of the application and selected the appropriate action to be triggered on click event. Unfortunately I didn't get this up and running. The action generator shows always an alert for this action saying that this function will work only with specific document rights set within my template. I don't know what right to set and where within the application this needs to be done.

Can anybody help me please?

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

There a good explanation of the right management in the this blog by Niall O'Donovan, Using LiveCycle Forms in Acrobat and Reader | Assure Dynamics developing dynamic LiveCycle and Flex ... . It fairly old but I don't think much has changed.  But the adding attachment rights is added using the LiveCycle Reader Extensions product, which makes it very expensive.

Bruce

Level 1

Many thanks Bruce. This conforms my fears. It clear to me now.

Juergen