Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

how to report a bug in LC documentation?

Level 1

Hi there,

I found a mistake in LiveCycle services documentation (http://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/10.0/Services/index.html). Since this part of the documentation doesn't allow leaving comments, I was wondering if there is a way to report a "documentation bug"?

4 Replies

Level 8

Let me check with the documentation team and I'll get back to you.

Employee

Hi Juraj,

We appreciate your intent to provide feedback on docs, as well.  You can mail your feedback to me or leave it in this thread. Feel free to reach out to me on asgupta at adobe dot com.

Level 1

Hi Ashish,

I found a mistake on this page: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/10.0/Services/WS92d06802c76abadb-3598a7d812dbeb3dcf3-7ff1.html

Quote:

"The following limitations apply to dynamic Adobe PDF forms when used with the Signature service:

- You cannot sign a visible signature field."

I believe that this part is misleading and confusing since it somehow implies that it is possible to sign an invisible signature field on a dynamic PDF form. Since this is not possible (since LC 8, AFAIK), could you change this article? Those statements would probably make more sense:

The following limitations apply to dynamic Adobe PDF forms when used with the Signature service:

- You cannot sign a visible signature field.

- You cannot sign an invisible signature field

The following limitations apply to dynamic Adobe PDF forms when used with the Signature service:

- You cannot sign a signature field.

Employee

Thanks for your feedback. The commenting feature on the Services guide was disabled due to some technical issue. However, it is now resolved.

In addition, we will investigate your comment about signing a signature field and update the content ASAP.

Thanks!