Expand my Community achievements bar.

How to purchase? Pay-per-use?

Former Community Member

We've developed an application with our free $15 a month developer account, and we're planning to use it in a big webcast event next week. There will be over 1000 contributer in the event so, we'd like to purchase more credits. But we couldn't find how to do it?

Could you please point me to the correct store page?

We've found this page: http://www.adobe.com/products/livecycle/collaborationservice/faq/#pricing)

How can I purchase LiveCycle® Collaboration Service?

LiveCycle Collaboration Service can be purchased directly from Adobe sales for Enteprise, the Adobe Store on a pay-per-use basis or from our partnerConnectSolutions.

But, we were unable to get anyone to speak with us on the sales line or find the store link. We did speak with ConnectSolutions but they said they're not selling LCCS, and not able to help.

3 Replies

Employee

In the developer portal (http://collaboration.adobelivecycle.com) you should see a big banner (bottom-right corner) that says "This is a free developer account. Upgrade for more capacity". Click on it and you should be guided to the Adobe store where you can register your credit card. After that you can update your application and specify the maximum amount you are willing to spend per month.

Former Community Member

Below image is what we see when we log in to our developar portal account. A few days ago, I saw the banner and click on it, if I remember right, it said something like this: "If you've purchased a commercial account, click OK and you will be taken to the store page". Since my whole point was to purchase a "commercial account", I was confused. Clicking OK did nothing either.

So, now as you can see I don't have the big banner.

Please help, this is very urgent.

ss.png

Level 3

I can't think of any reason why the banner would disappear and was not able to reproduce the issue.  When I clicked on the banner, a terms of use text was shown.  After accepting the terms of use, I was taken to a shopping cart at the Adobe store.

Please send your full account URL and user login to DL-lccs@adobe.com and we will investigate.

Thanks,

Jamie