Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

How to merge static pdf files and dynamic livecycle forms

Level 2

Hello,

I was wondering if there was a way to merge static pdf pages with a dynamic livecycle form to create one file.

Thanks,

-vargs

4 Replies

Former Community Member

You can assembled multiple PDFs into a single PDF or a PDF portfolio using Acrobat Pro or the assembly service in LiveCycle ES/ES2.

Steve

Level 2

I found out how to assemble pdfs in Adobe Pro but how are you able to get to the PDF assembly service in Livecylce

I am currently running Adobe LiveCycle Designer ES 8.2

thanks

-Vargs

Former Community Member

My LiveCycle reference is too the server-side assembly service available in the LiveCycle ES and ES2 suite, not LiveCycle Designer.

Steve

Level 1

Hi, Steve.

I have a similar situation. I would like to combine static PDF documents with some forms created using LiveCycle Designer. I read your previous post and I am aware that I can combine them using Acrobat Pro.

My question concerns accessibility.

If I combine a static PDF document and a dynamic form created with LiveCycle, would the resulting PDF still be accessible enough for JAWS to read it properly?

Any help appreciated.

Wayne