Expand my Community achievements bar.

How to manage a text field data overflow

Level 1

Hello,

I am new to the Adobe LC Designer.  I have a question on how to manage a text field data overflow.  I have a fixed length text field binded to an xml data.  The data is larger than text fiel can fit.  Is it possible for the text field to trigger overflow and continue to fill on the next field?

The end result should look something like the below diagram.

Text field caption
A fixed lenght text field
Comment:

Adobe® LiveCycle® Enterprise Suite 2 (ES2) software can help you extend the value of existing back-end systems by enabling

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

developers to build  and deploy applications quickly and easily...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I notice the text field has the "Allow Multiple Lines" option and "Underlined" option.  If I turn those settings on, it only shows one line instead of two lines.

I am wondering, have anyone run into this situation and have any solutions?  Does anyone know is there a tutorials on designing forms using Adobe LC Designer?

Thanks!

1 Reply