Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

How to input data on a pdf document?

Level 1

I am trying to fill out this form but it doesn't allow me to input any data. It doesn't even react to the Tab key. I looked at the document properties and it says that "Filling of Form" was allowed. I also looked at the answer for the other question like this, "How to input data on an existing PDF form," but that didn't really help me. I've had this problem before with other pdf documents. Can you assist me? Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

That is not a fillable PDF .....if you have Acrobat you can make it one by opening it in Arobat then click on the Forms/Add or Edit Fields menu.

This will add fields where Acrobat thinks they should be. This is an Acroform and not an XFA form. You can save this and import it into Designer if you wish.

Paul

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

That is not a fillable PDF .....if you have Acrobat you can make it one by opening it in Arobat then click on the Forms/Add or Edit Fields menu.

This will add fields where Acrobat thinks they should be. This is an Acroform and not an XFA form. You can save this and import it into Designer if you wish.

Paul

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----