Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

How to import and make the content of the original PDF document editable and preserves the pdf appearance and retains existing fields and formatting in LiveCycle

Level 1

Can someone tell me how I can see my content (artwork and text) after I import  it into LiveCycle Designer ES4?  I like to import and make the content of the original PDF document editable; preserves the pdf appearance and retains existing fields and formatting, then allow me to do the modifications and save it back into the original PDF document with changes. I have tried everything but still cannot see my content(artwork and Text) of my original PDF after importing it into LiveCycle. All I see are is a blank page with the formatting and layout of where my artwork and text should be. I like to see everything if possible so after I make my change I will know how it will look when I save it back into the PDF and open it in Acrobat Reader.

0 Replies