Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How to get my_text in the CENTER aligned on my_form?

Level 8

Hello

I put  a text field (say, its name is 'my_field' 80 characters length) WITH OUT caption and NONE appearence (not Solid box, no Sunken box).

And i am populating/filling this field with some value PROGRAMATICALLY. Pre-Populating value is vary in its lenght.

For example in 1st case,  i am pre-populating this my_field with 'AAAAAAAAAAAAA'

In some other case,  i am pre-populating this my_field with 'AAAA'

In some other case,  i am pre-populating this my_field with 'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'

Fine.

But i want print this text/value IN THE CENTER all the time / all cases, no matter How much lenghts's value i am populating, i mean, it shuld come CENTER in the micro soft word

Pls. let me know how to get this formatting as CENTER ALIGNMENT

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

You probably need to set the Align property of the Text field at design time..

Select the Text Field and then in the Text formatting toolbar, choose the Align Center option to have the text displayed always in the center.

Thanks

Srini

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

You probably need to set the Align property of the Text field at design time..

Select the Text Field and then in the Text formatting toolbar, choose the Align Center option to have the text displayed always in the center.

Thanks

Srini