Expand my Community achievements bar.

How to deleted stalled operations with a detail error "Action Id: NNNN not found"?

Level 3

I have stalled operations with a detail error "Action Id: 522248 not found."  The id number is different for each process.  Every attempt to terminate the operation ends with several errors at the log and the process continues in the stalled operation page.  I cannot include all the errors, but here are some of the errors

2010-07-27 10:23:51,679 ERROR [org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor] TransactionRolledbackLocalException in method: public abstract void com.adobe.workflow.engine.ProcessEngineCMTLocal.terminateAction(com.adobe.workflow.boi.BOIActionInstance,com.adobe.workflow.engine.PEMsgContext,com.adobe.idp.Context) throws com.adobe.workflow.manager.ProcessManagerException, causedBy:

2010-07-27 10:23:51,679 ERROR [org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor] RuntimeException in method: public abstract void com.adobe.workflow.engine.ProcessEngineBMTLocal.asyncTerminateActionCommand(com.adobe.workflow.engine.PETerminateActionCommand,com.adobe.idp.Context):

2010-07-27 10:23:51,695 ERROR [org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor] TransactionRolledbackLocalException in method: public abstract void javax.jms.MessageListener.onMessage(javax.jms.Message), causedBy:

2010-07-27 10:23:51,804 ERROR [org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor] RuntimeException in method: public abstract void com.adobe.workflow.engine.ProcessEngineBMTLocal.asyncTerminateActionCommand(com.adobe.workflow.engine.PETerminateActionCommand,com.adobe.idp.Context):

0 Replies