Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to delete a blank page?

Level 2

Dear readers,

My first experiences with this Adobe tool (LC) ended with some frustration about handling blank pages. The story behind: When inserting a new page to an originally single sided document, this new page is inserted above. How can I insert a new page after the current one?

When copying an object from the (old) page via Ctrl+C and inserting this object by use of the shortcut menu item (Paste) into the just created blank page, another blank page with this object is created after the original page. How can I insert an object into the just created blank page in front of the document?

Or, better idea: How can I delete the empty front page as this page does not contain any object? LC answers with (sorry for German dialog box):

LC_SeiteLoeschen.png

Maybe it's helpful to know: I am using the LV including the Master page that contains 3 objects.

Thank you for any hint to solve this issue.

Regards,

CaBe

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

All,

I deleted my answer. I will update this thread to become finished:

I have now found a solution that is described in this thread. The final answer refers to the online LC manual and displays this page.

My problem was that the inserted page appears as first page but has no Subform object. So I checked the Pagination properties of the Subform of page 2, which I wished to become page 1. Changing the Place item in this
Pagination tab from "Top of Next Page" to "On Page 'Page1'" the content was moved to the blank page 1, the second page automatically was filled with page 3 and page 3 was deleted!

That's it.

Don't know why Adobe makes this so complicate but now it works with the expected result.

Nice day,

CaBe

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

All,

I deleted my answer. I will update this thread to become finished:

I have now found a solution that is described in this thread. The final answer refers to the online LC manual and displays this page.

My problem was that the inserted page appears as first page but has no Subform object. So I checked the Pagination properties of the Subform of page 2, which I wished to become page 1. Changing the Place item in this
Pagination tab from "Top of Next Page" to "On Page 'Page1'" the content was moved to the blank page 1, the second page automatically was filled with page 3 and page 3 was deleted!

That's it.

Don't know why Adobe makes this so complicate but now it works with the expected result.

Nice day,

CaBe