Sign in to Community
Sign in to view all badges
Expand my Community achievements bar.
I have a PDF template and there is a text field to be populated with large comments by User.
Currently the text field is not expanding dynamically. Rather scroll bar is coming, which is not allowing the User to print the entire PDF form.
Can anyone please suggest me on how to create a dynamic text field in my PDF template which will expand(even to the next page) w.r.t the content inside it?
Please do the follwoing:
1) Make sure that the subform/Page in which the textfield is palced is set to Flowed content. [Also, make sure that the parent of the subform in which the textfield is placed is also set to Flowed]
<Page> - Flowed
<subform> - Flowed
<subform1> - Flowed
2) Check the textfield property "Allow Mulitple Lines"
3) Check the textfield property "Height - Expand to fit"
4) Check the property "Allow Page Breaks within Content" of the subform in which the text field is palced
5) Most imprtant is, save your form as "Dynamic PDF".
Let me know if it works.