Expand my Community achievements bar.

How the heck does one obtain QuickFixes?

Level 1

I'm not a regular user of LiveCycle Designer ES2. It came with my CS6 Master Collection, and I think I'd like to play with it. Within moments, I ran into the bug described here. After some searching, I found the page that actually talks about the available QuickFixes, and references an SP2 rollup (I am running ES2 SP2). That page says to "contact support" to obtain QuickFixes, and *that* link asks a couple of irrelevant questions and finally suggests the only available option to "contact support", which is to make a post in a community forum. WTF?

Is there some magic trick to actually talk to Adobe Support to access a QF for a product I paid for, so I can fix an acknowledged bug (plus maybe some others I haven't even run across yet)?

Brad.

4 Replies

Level 2

Hi Brad

Normally you would get LiveCycle QF's through Enterprise but I don't know what you are supposed to do, when you got the Designer with CS6.

Regards Soren

Level 2

Hello,

I am also looking at how to do this for Adobe Livecycle Designer ES4 and I am having the same problems as you. The only thing that happens is when you "contact support" it takes you to a community forum.

Can someone please answer how to contact Adobe Support to access a QF for products? As I paid a lot of money for this product it is ridiculous that the links for "support" give you the run around and don't lead anywhere.

Tamara

Employee

Hello,

To get in touch with Enterprise Support, kindly send an email to entrsupp@adobe.com with details of your issue.

Regards,

Khushwant Singh

Level 2

Thank you very much Khushwant Singh!

Tamara